Patriot has embraced a business operating philosophy known as Total Quality Management (TQM), which we feel is consistent with our corporate mission. At the heart of the TQM concept are two definitions of quality, which we accept and strive toward. The first is client/value-based and is defined as a service that meets or exceeds expectations and is performed at an acceptable price. The second is operational-based and is defined simply as conformance to operating standards.
The management staff at Patriot evaluates all aspects of our operations so that errors are systematically eliminated. Our staff has developed operating standards that address the following issues:
- Develop, maintain and implement health and safety training standards in order to accomplish the procedures and guidelines in Patriots Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Comply with regulatory agency standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Obtain technical expertise and/or assistance when unusual events occur.
- Develop quality pre-employment standards, including medical baseline testing.
As with all standards, it is expected that changes or modifications may have to be made from time to time based on new experience, education or advances in technology. Our operating standards can be defined within the following three categories:
Licenses & Permits
Health & Safety