Patriot maintains ‘A’ rated insurance with limits of $5,000.000 of commercial general and excess liability insurance, $2,000,000 of pollution liability, and $1,000,000 of workers compensation and employers’ liability. Patriots’ insurance carrier can provide additional insured certificates in a timely manner as well as address specific insurance related inquiries.
Patriot has the ability to obtain proposal and performance bonding for specific projects that require this financial assurance. The ability to obtain a bond demonstrates a company’s financial stability as bonding criteria has become increasingly stringent over the past year.
Patriot works in a heavily regulated industry. To this end, Patriot is required to maintain licenses and permits with a wide variety of governing and regulatory agencies. The following is a list of the major licenses and permits as well as the associated reference numbers:
- Federal Tax ID: 95-3894635
- CA Corporation No.: D1219133
- Duns No.: 03-807-0330
- CA State Contractors License: 809990 (A & Haz)
- LA State Contractors License: 44718 (Commercial & Haz)
- NV State Contractors License: 0059799 (General & U/G Tanks)
- EPA ID No.: CAD 053866794
- DTSC Waste Hauler No.: 0335
- CHP License No.: 51873
- DMV Motor Carrier: CA-00772
- Federal DOT No.: 194055
- CA DFG-OSPR Oil Spill Plan: T5-19-1589
- USCG Mobile Facility Response Plan: USCG Approved
- USCG "M" Rated OSRO: 146
- CA DFG-OSPR Rated OSRO: DFG-OSPR Designated
- CA DHS Trauma Scene Practitioner: 143
- CA DHS Medical Waste Hauler: 0335
- OSHA Excavating/Trenching Permit No.: 430396
- SCAQMD 1166 Permit Plan No.: 458868
- LA County Sanitation Hauler Permit: 060
Other permits and licenses are maintained and are available on file for your inspection. Also as Patriot grows and expands into new areas the list will grow accordingly.